I foresee 2015 will be a big year for RIPPLE! Below are recent study updates and plans for this year.
1. The RIPPLE protocol manuscript has been submitted to the Journal of Medical Internet Research – Research Protocols. Fingers crossed for a seamless publication!
2. The protocol for phase III (randomized controlled trial) of RIPPLE has been registered publicly. Visit www.clinicaltrials.gov (Trial Identification: NCT02330588) to view.
1. Data collection for phase II (intervention refinement) is now complete. We are currently drafting this manuscript, which we plan to submit to an academic journal in the coming months. We also plan to submit an abstract of this research to the upcoming Canadian Obesity Summit in Toronto as either a poster or oral presentation.
2. We are currently working with Evolution Health Systems to make refinements to RIPPLE that have been informed by the five focus groups we held in Fall 2014. This process is expected to take approximately 2 – 4 months.
3. The goal is to launch RIPPLE v2.0 this summer. To remind you, our goal is to recruit parents (n=200) from a local primary care clinic (The Allin Clinic), which we aim to achieve within a ~4 month period.
Happy New Year! As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns (email@example.com).